Join This Experience!
|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|12/02/2021 - 12/08/2021||Limited||$0.00||
The TRAVEL AGENT KOLLECTIVE (TAK is a collection of privately women owned travel agencies that have to come together to offer EXCLUSIVE BUY-OUT travel experiences)
Note: All prices are based on double occupancy (2 adults per room) and subject to change until deposit or full payment is received.
How to Use this Booking Page
- Select the Book Now to start the Booking Process
- Review and select your room type via the ‘Extra Services’ tab on the right side of the page.
- Be sure to only select your room type of choice and zero out the default base type as it will default to double occupancy rate.
- Keep in mind, pricing is based on DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (2 PERSONS PER ROOM). If you are traveling solo please selet the Single Guest Rate.
- Additional add-ons are also available under the ‘Extra Services’ tab
- An updated invoice will be provided by email and we’ll follow up to confirm your rooming options
Need time to decide?
Would you like to download and save this itinerary for later?
Download this featured package PDF brochure and start your planning offline.
Please enter your email address and click the button below to get itinerary sent directly to your email address.
The Igloosive Experience
Costa Rica offers a fabulous choice of attractions, from beaches to tropical jungles. There is no shortage of exciting activities for people of all ages and tastes, all within walking distance from our hotel. Our resort is just one minute’s walk from Espadilla Beach.
After you wake up in your luxury cabin in the morning, you can be swimming in the warm waters of the Pacific in less time than it takes to brush your teeth.
Just 1.5km from our hotel is one of Costa Rica’s treasures, Manuel Antonio National Park, ranked among the world’s 12 most beautiful national parks by Forbes magazine.
Although small in area, it is home to an astonishing variety of tropical wildlife, including 109 species of mammals and 184 species of birds. Among the many activities available to visitors are hiking, whitewater rafting, horse riding and wildlife tours. Alongside the park is the beautiful Manuel Antonio Beach on Cathedral Point, with its wild and unspoiled atmosphere.