Join us for a unique experience in Tucson, Arizona
April 29 – May 2, 2021
If you recall watching the Westerns as a child with your parents or grandparents and wonder why you’re now a fan JOIN US at the Tombstone Monument Ranch.
Tombstone Monument Ranch & Cattle Company, a working cattle guest ranch, is located 2 ½ miles from the center of the West’s most iconic cowboy town, “Tombstone, Arizona.” We are situated in the Tombstone hills in Cochise County, and the ranch includes and is surrounded by historic mines, hand dug wells, old railroad trestles and ancient Indian Petroglyphs.
The ranch itself is built in the image of an old west town. The rooms line the street and are each individually styled. Guests can wake up in the “Grand Hotel”, the “Marshall’s Office” the “Blacksmith’s” or even the “Jail”.
Our “Old Trappman Saloon” invites you to burst through the swing doors, slide a whisky down the bar and enjoy the evening entertainment. Learn how to play 5 card draw, Texas Hold ‘em or Faro (Wyatt Earp’s game) with Arizona Bill, Wyatt Earp, and there is even a chance to dance to live music 2-3 nights a week.
The varied trail riding suits all riders. We take slow, scenic rides, fast rides with trotting and loping. Specialty rides that include half day rides to the town of Tombstone, Beer and Cheetos rides, a tequila tasting ride, and a popular history ride for those who want to know more about the surrounding area, cowboys, miners and Apaches and the All Day Ride to the ghost town, Fairbank.
Cattle work is also available for guests to participate in and riding lessons are offered (extra charge).
For those looking to relax we have a swimming pool, hot tub, peace and quiet and beautiful Arizona sunshine. Tombstone weather is typically 8 degrees cooler than Tucson year-round. Other ranch activities include shooting with an instructor and tutored archery lessons. There are numerous trails around the ranch for hiking and we also organize off ranch activities.
Need time to decide?
Would you like to download and save this itinerary for later?
Download this featured package PDF brochure and start your planning offline.
Please enter your email address and click the button below to get itinerary sent directly to your email address.
How to Use this Booking Page
- Select the Book Now to start the Booking Process
- Room categories , Pricing and additional stay options may be found under the Extra Services tab.
- Review and select your room type via the ‘Extra Services’ tab on the right side of the page
- Be sure to only select your cabin type of choice and zero out unnecessary items.
- Keep in mind, pricing is based on double occupancy with a maximum of 2 Adults PER cabin for inside cabins or 3-4 Adults Balcony.
- An updated invoice will be provided by email and we’ll follow up to confirm your rooming options.
- Travel Insurance is available and listed under the Extra Services tab.
Note: Please contact us at 301.822.2911 if you require dates prior to November 4, 2021 as the system will not allow.